As course director, I’d like to invite you and your support staff to join us next fall for our course, “Enhanced Recovery After Surgery (ERAS): A Multidisciplinary Approach to Patient Care” on Saturday and Sunday, September 7-8, 2019 at the Conference Center at Massachusetts Medical Society, 860 Winter Street, Waltham, MA. 02451.
Details regarding registration will be coming shortly or you can contact Nathan Strunk, email@example.com or at 781-434-7329.
The two day event includes lectures and hands-on workshops covering a range of topics, including:
- Change Management for Health Care Providers
- Understanding ERAS Guidelines
- Preoperation Preparation
- Fluid Therapy and Patient Monitoring
- Multimodal Analgesia
- Intraoperative Optimization Strategies and Outcomes
- Specialty-specific ERAS (colorectal, OB/GYN, cardiac, pediatric, urologic, plastic, orthopedics, etc.)
- Practical Implementation Workshop
- Nursing Considerations and Communication
- Regional Anesthesia Workshop
We are excited to have a distinguished list of regional, national, and international speakers discuss these and many more topics.
Richard Urman, MD, MBA
Chair, Program Committee
Massachusetts Society of Anesthesiologists